As a prime contractor to both the UK and Australian MoDs, this collaboration with Soucy Defence Division, a global leader in Composite Rubber Tracks (CRT), enhances Supacat’s portfolio. It also demonstrates the in-house capabilities and experienced field support teams we have to continually develop our portfolio to meet the demands of the defence sector, worldwide.
The military rubber track system meets the requirements of the UK armed forces, and others, so steel track systems can be upgraded on new and legacy armoured fleets. CRT systems ensure the long-term sustainability of vehicles and a commitment to support the armed forces during operations and peacetime.
Military rubber track systems reduce the noise and vibration levels generated by steel that impact the health of both vehicle system and user. They significantly improve crew safety, durability and system life while lowering fuel and life cycle costs. Rubber tracks also benefit programmes with weight restrictions, such as the Mobile Fires Platform (MFP).
About Military Rubber Tracks:
- Increased durability over conventional steel tracks.
- Reduced vibration (up to 70%), noise (up to 13dB), thermal signature, braking distance, vehicle weight (up to 50%) and fuel consumption (up to 30-35%).
- Reduced vehicle crew fatigue.
- Significant reduction in life cycle costs and virtually maintenance free.
- Elimination of damage to infrastructure.
You can direct enquiries to:
Business Development Director
Phone: +44 (0) 7552-233-834
Alternatively, [email protected]
For more information speak to one of the Supacat team: [email protected]