Military Vehicle Covers.
Supacat’s collaboration with Devon Disability Collective brings you the Jackal military camouflage cover, to protect personnel and equipment from observation by enemy forces.
The covers use extremely hard-wearing texturised nylon, coated with a very high-performance coating to achieve the stringent MoD requirements.
The specification of these covers include the following capabilities.
• Tensile strength before abrasion
• Tensile strength after abrasion
• Wing tear strength before abrasion
• Wing tear strength after abrasion
• Water repellence before ageing
• Water repellence after ageing
• Colour fastness to washing
• Colour fastness to water
• Colour fastness to perspiration, Acid & Alkali
• Colour fastness to seawater
• Colour fastness to light
• Colour fastness to rubbing
Military camouflage is specially dyed to guarantee extreme colour fastness in challenging conditions like jungle or desert.
For more information email [email protected]
Top, Supacat Jackal (HMT 400) uncovered;
Bottom, Supacat Jackal (HMT 400) covered
Please be aware that these videos are fed via the SC Group YouTube channel. Not all footage is controlled by, or belongs to, SC Group. Please see our YouTube channel for the source of specific video footage.