- Twitter @SupacatLtd
- LinkedIn @Supacat
- Instagram @Supacat_ltd
It is really so simple:
- 1st Prize – £250 Virgin Experience Voucher
- 2nd Prize – £100 Virgin Experience Voucher
- 3rd Prize – £100 Virgin Experience Voucher
- 4th Prize – £100 Virgin Experience Voucher
The Supacat Directors will vote for the winner and the three runners-up on Thursday 27th May 2021, the winners will be announced on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and on the Supacat Website by 1st June 2021.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the T&C’s and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please print and retain a copy for your records.
1. The Promoter: Supacat Ltd, The Airfield, Dunkeswell. EX14 4LF (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 01514084)
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents and those in the British Armed Forces, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or step family), of Supacat Ltd, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Promotional Period: 16th March 2021 – 23rd May 2021
4. Entry Instructions: Please enter via social media. Twitter @SupacatLtd or LinkedIn Supacat using the #SupacatPhotoWin uploading a photograph of an HMT, Jackal or Coyote.
5. You can enter more than once.
6. Any entries that are considered (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified and removed from all digital channels.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly posted, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. Prize Fund: £250 1st Prize and £100 for 2nd, 3rd, 4th Prize.
9. Winner selection: Prize draw winner (s) will be selected by the Directors 27th May 2021. If a winner does not acknowledge their prize within 14 days from notification by Supacat Ltd, then SupacatLtd reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize entitlement to the second placed entry.
10. Winner Notification: The winner (s) will be notified by email, Twitter and LinkedIn within 14 days post 27th May 2021 and will have a further 14 days to claim their prize.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotions and acceptance of the prize. Supacat Ltd cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
12. General: Supacat Ltd’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and can not be resold.
14. Supacat Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside of Supacat’s control make this necessary.
15. Supacat reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof or identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these T&C’s.
16. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
17. By entering the promotion, each entrant grants Supacat Ltd a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty fee and indispensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
18. The Promotion and these T&C’s and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
19. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with Supacat Ltd will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions.